Long Distance:: Love Affair Meant To Be:: Together Here::Now Endless::Love Resentment:: --crickets-- Insipid::Love Song Bunny::Rabbit Slogan::Propoganda Naked::Lunch Sarcasm::Biting
I've done a ton of these and usually they're easy. This was the hardest one ever. Big. Giant. Blanks.
Long distance::runaround Meant to be::here Here::and now Endless::Nameless Resentment::denominations Insipid::smile Bunny::rabbit Slogan::ear Naked::women Sarcasm::Orgasm
1. Long distance:: relationship 2. Meant to be:: mean to me 3. Here:: i am on my own 4. Endless:: love 5. Resentment:: breeds 6. Insipid:: idiot 7. Bunny:: foo foo 8. Slogan:: behold the power of cheese 9. Naked:: lunch 10. Sarcasm:: fun!
long distance: relationship [don't those suck, though?] meant to be: here [without you] here: we go again [with these damn mutterings] endless: these mutterings [maybe i'm just not in the mood for these things today???] resentment: towards you [don't take it too personally] insipid: lover bunny: hop slogan: whoop there it is! naked: sarcasm sarcasm: this comment
10 comments:
Long distance:: cell phone
Meant to be:: single
Here:: is the money I owe you
Endless:: orgasm
Resentment:: never suited me
Insipid:: what?
Bunny:: ears, leave them on and get on top
Slogan:: for suckers
Naked:: as a mole rat
Sarcasm:: is my life
There seems to be a dark tone to these:
1. Long distance:: runaround
2. Meant to be:: maybe
3. Here:: there
4. Endless:: lies
5. Resentment:: truth
6. Insipid:: ads
7. Bunny:: hop
8. Slogan:: annoying
9. Naked:: truth
10. Sarcasm:: asshole
I am going to start stealing these for my blog. You will get due credit each time.
Don't waste the pretty!
Spinner, yours are the only games I play:
Long Distance:: Love Affair
Meant To Be:: Together
Here::Now
Endless::Love
Resentment:: --crickets--
Insipid::Love Song
Bunny::Rabbit
Slogan::Propoganda
Naked::Lunch
Sarcasm::Biting
I've done a ton of these and usually they're easy. This was the hardest one ever. Big. Giant. Blanks.
Long distance::runaround
Meant to be::here
Here::and now
Endless::Nameless
Resentment::denominations
Insipid::smile
Bunny::rabbit
Slogan::ear
Naked::women
Sarcasm::Orgasm
1. Long distance:: relationship
2. Meant to be:: mean to me
3. Here:: i am on my own
4. Endless:: love
5. Resentment:: breeds
6. Insipid:: idiot
7. Bunny:: foo foo
8. Slogan:: behold the power of cheese
9. Naked:: lunch
10. Sarcasm:: fun!
Long distance:: Relationships
Meant to be:: Together
Here:: There, Anywhere
Endless:: Romance
Resentment:: I have no
Insipid:: (Yeah, I've got nothing...)
Bunny:: Group (thanks for that Shanshu)
Slogan:: Generator
Naked:: Sleep
Sarcasm:: Is Great
It's been like an age since I've been here... Why the fuck did I forget about it...
Nice post... oh I should actually read it shouldn't I?
long distance: relationship [don't those suck, though?]
meant to be: here [without you]
here: we go again [with these damn mutterings]
endless: these mutterings [maybe i'm just not in the mood for these things today???]
resentment: towards you [don't take it too personally]
insipid: lover
bunny: hop
slogan: whoop there it is!
naked: sarcasm
sarcasm: this comment
Long distance::rates
Meant to be::destined
Here::a danceclub
Endless::love
Resentment::hate
Insipid::huh?
Bunny::wabbit
Slogan::a name we called a guy named Logan
Naked::truth
Sarcasm:: funny
Guess i need to go google insipid!!!
Post a Comment