February 07, 2006

Tagged by Damasta

Damasta has all the best tags! Here we go ...


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think?
C'mere, you, and give me some sugar! / Wow, eye bags (tie)

2. How much cash do you have on you?:
about $53, all in pennies.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?:
Cinco de Mayo fest

4. Favorite planet?:
Earth. Duh!

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?:
Somebody speaking Spanish.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?:
They all suck.

7. What shirt are you wearing?:
A black button-down with white tank top underneath.

8. Do you "label" yourself?:
I don't understand the question. You mean like, "über fabu"?

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing:
New Balance

10. Bright or Dark Room?:
Duh, bright for day, darkest for night.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She eats quesadillas for breakfast.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?:
I got coffee for both of us.
Sweet!

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?:
I don't know of any, but I can name every Starbucks within a 100 mile radius.

16. What's a saying(s) that you say a lot?:
Damn straight. / What the f? (tie)

17.Who told you they loved you last?:
My best friend.

18. Last furry thing you touched?:
A fleece blanket. You perv.

19. How many days of work did you miss last week:
None. But I plan to miss 2 this week.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?:
None.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?:
Now.

22. Your worst enemy?:
My obsessive nature. / The red minivan chick (tie)

23. What is your current desktop picture:
I'm sorry, but Rivendell from Lord of the Rings. It's so purty!

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?:
Keep the change.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?:
Can I be insured a soft landing? Then flight.

26. Do you like someone?:
A specific someone? No. A lot of somebodys? Yes.

27. The last song you listened to?:
Gloria by Vivaldi (we are singing it in choir, and I was practicing)

28. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson?:
Huh? Why? For what?

5 comments:

BadGod said...

#25--Good choice. I mean what the fuck are you gonna do with a million male deer?

DaMasta said...

#5. That was me, stoopid. Answer yer phone next time. Gosh.

dizzy von damn! said...

carmen electra!

no wait... pam!

no wait! carmen!

ok both.


and spinning girl.

Unknown said...

Carmen, definitely.

Monkey said...

I agree with JJ.