I cleaned my house all day today, and sat to take a break and watch my LOTR DVD. As I did so, I noticed the sunlight lighting my curtain. I have this sheer curtain to separate my bedroom from the living room without shutting the door; it catches the setting sun in a special way. I hung it for this reason. See for yourself! These are pictures I took from my vantage point on the couch. I love my little house.






5 comments:
Cool...now I don't have to explain to Jiggs the layout of your house. He's been asking me for weeks
That's true. I have been asking about that. I just wasn't getting his explanation cuz all he ever talked about was some room with a lot leather straps.
You do have a sweet pad.
those are great photos!
now take off your clothes..
Those are great pictures
whoah..those are like shroud of turin curtains...
sell em on ebay...
Post a Comment