LunaniƱa has been doing Riverdance in my subconscious again. Alone, the words are meaningless. Paired with their free-assoiation partners, they are a key to unlocking the secerets of the mind! Or ... something to post on a Tuesday, cuz I got nothin'.
Ready to play along?
Here we go!
Ready to play along?
Here we go!
- Better off::
- Girls::
- Uniform::
- Classified::
- Hard::
- Kitty::
- Team::
- Massive::
- Depressed::
- Award::
Now, there is no peeking until you have played! After you have placed your answers in the drop box by the door, you may look at my answers. They are below the photo of the tree in Sint Maarten.
Spinnerina said: - Better off:: dead
- Girls:: behaving badly
- Uniform:: UPS!
- Classified:: Ad
- Hard:: Diamond
- Kitty:: Kitty (ooh, I am so deep!)
- Team:: Player
- Massive:: Tumor
- Depressed:: As Hell
- Award:: Gold
14 comments:
another trip into the mind....
Better off::here than there
Girls::kick ass
Uniform::no choice
Classified::roswell
Hard::cookie
Kitty::cute
Team::no i
Massive::humongous
Depressed::sometimes
Award::brilliant
....and still nothing learned!, other than i think kitties are cute and cookies are erm.. hard...ah well :)
Better off:: dead
Girls:: rockettes
Uniform:: bellhop (with hat or without? with, of course!)
Classified:: Ad
Hard:: Ass
Kitty:: Litter
Team:: Player
Massive:: Headache
Depressed:: storm drains
Award:: oscar
Those signs on the highway that read "Depressed Storm Drains" just pull at my heartstrings...poor storm drains.
Better Off:: Dead and you owe me TWO DOLLARS
Girls::with low self esteem are in those videos
Uniform::Blues (I think I just watched Elvis in GI Blues)
Classified::ads
Hard::Knocks Life
Kitty::Call 911
Team::Has no I, but Dick does
Massive::Coronary
Depressed::but not forgotten
Award::Shows are amazingly boring
Better off:: dead john cusack
Girls:: gone wild
Uniform:: uninteresting
Classified:: information
Hard:: ass
Kitty:: love
Team:: incredible
Massive:: attack
Depressed:: vagina
Award:: me
Better off:: without you
Girls:: just wanna have fun
Uniform:: disguise
Classified:: ad
Hard:: test
Kitty:: cat
Team:: Yankees
Massive:: migraine
Depressed:: angst
Award:: Nobel
Better off::DEAD
Girls::GIRLS GIRLS
Uniform::GYM
Classified::ADS
Hard::COPY
Kitty::CAT
Team::USA
Massive::HEART ATTACK
Depressed::SAD
Award::WINNING
All of the words make me think of the word navel.
Reading my responses, I strike myself as boring. Ah well! The cross one must cart around ...
1. Better off:: dead
2. Girls:: room
3. Uniform:: cops
4. Classified:: ads
5. Hard:: core
6. Kitty:: cat
7. Team:: aaggghhhh!!!!!
8. Massive:: erection
9. Depressed:: bipolar
10. Award:: ceremony
Okay. I have no wish to be “different” however I preferred to substitute the : with an = it that's okay Spinning? After all, colons are only useful if you want to take a shit.
1. Better off = a girly name for climaxing
2. Girls = a girly name for my tits
3. Uniform = a girly name for my tampons
4. Classified = a girly name for my class A drugs
5. Hard = a girly name for my heart
6. Kitty = a girly name for my vagina
7. Team = a girly name for the participants in my gang bangs
8. Massive = a girly name for my ex-partner’s new girlfriend’s vagina
9. Depressed = my normal
10. Award = what I give myself when I do a solid stool with no tapeworms.
Better off::Dead
Girls::Boys
Uniform::Catholic
Classified::Confidential
Hard::Copy
Kitty::Kat
Team::Cheer
Massive::Weight
Depressed::Sleep
Award::Show
That was fun. Thanks, SG!
better off: dead
girls: gone wild
uniform: one
classified: top secret
hard: d*ck [what??]
kitty: d*ck [dang, it's not MY fault]
team: player
massive: erection [FOR THE LOVE OF GOD---YOU STARTED IT!!]
depressed: dimple
award: goes to...
1 Dead
2 Boys
3 Work
4 secret and top secret
5 Hitter
6 Cat
7 Take one for the
8 Erection ("Mr. Burgundy, you have a massive erection...")
9 Are you?
10 Winner
Better off::naked
Girls::thank heaven
Uniform::madness
Classified::information
Hard::on
Kitty::witty
Team::spirit
Massive::hard::on
Depressed::canker
Award::thyself
Better off::Dead
Girls::Together Outrageously
Uniform::Clutter
Classified::Information
Hard::On
Kitty::Cat
Team::Sports
Massive::Depression
Depressed::again
Award::Ceremony
Post a Comment