January 20, 2006

The Sky is Rent Asunder!

I took these photos on Wednesday afternoon while waiting for the train; there was a freaky wind storm here in Connecticut and the sun broke through for one brief instant.




7 comments:

A Spoon said...

god thats dark!

Lee Ann said...

Those are beautiful pictures!

DaMasta said...

Wow, you can almost see God peeking thru.

Christina said...

I love skies like that.

That's what the sky looked like on my wedding day. My mom was so upset that it wasn't sunny, but I think it looks amazing in the pictures.

Gyrobo said...

I remember storms; they came, took some branches off the Roboshrub, and left without nary a glance back at the destruction they unleashed upon the blogosphere, which I considered to be a rude disruption of my time continuum since it didn't include proper punctuation, but rather a continuous sentence that became increasingly more incoherent and fragmented until at last it was put out of its misery by the author, being me, of course.

LBseahag said...

Oh, great, its the end of the world as we know it, and its starting in CT...

AndyT13 said...

Awesome pics! The sky rent assunder indeed! Bravo!