complete with cigarettes from Uruguay
that Quilting girl found in a NYC taxicab
on our trip in December, then
hid in my luggage to find later.
I was going to give them back
to her 1 by 1 on special occasions
but how much more fun it would be to plant them
in funny places
like the desk of that lady we hate
or maybe someone's teacher cart?
What do you think?

5 comments:
lets go through each other's drawers and finish that off with some uruguay cigs..
Do you ever look through your desk drawer and find that severed finger that you lost? No? Me neither.
So organized! No primordial soup in there.
That is a very nice OSW, indeed.
I have nothing in my desk drawers. I think it's because I hate my job and am hoping for some sort of organized escape that won't leave much time to empty out drawers, so I leave them bare.
I would love to plant them somewhere, but then that would eliminate the fun we can have with them in the future. It would have to be something REALLY good. Perhaps slipping them into smelly pants' desk drawer one... by.... one.... until the last day of the year where we put in the empty pack?! hmmm.....
Post a Comment