January 17, 2006

Blog of Note!

I have discovered the photo blog of a young laddie in Estonia, named Remo Savisaar. Go check him out if you can! The titles of the photos are in Estonian and in English. I think you will enjoy your visit. If not, well, come back here & eat some herring with me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooow! Ilusad!!

Anonymous said...

WHOAAAAAAAA!!! eichibrr!!

jiggs said...

I am so totally estonianed right now. Check it out. my hand is melting, man.

John said...

THANK YOU!

Gyrobo said...

Those pictures were totally realistic.

Bill said...

I loved the fox shot as well as the grasses and "landscape at dawn."

I return the favour: Daily Dose of Imagery.

These are more urban, mostly shot around Toronto. But this guy has a great eye and sensibility. Use the "day before" link on the bottom left to scroll through previous days. These are fabulous shots.