circa 1987
18-year-old Spinning Girl thinks she's going out to party at the bar known as Ted's on the UConn campus. Ted's serves draft beer in plastic cups, lays plastic tarps on its floors on weekends, and checks ID's rigorously. She hopes she impresses the bouncer with this big hair and drinking-age-ish eyeliner (she does indeed, and stays 'til last call, winning 3 games of darts and losing her shoes somewhere). All that's missing is a tube top!

13 comments:
That is crazy hot. You getting all wierd science on me baby
I finished my peas, My Lord.
I have no words.
None.
It appears you took a "spin" in a convertible, top down in a tornado.
Nice! I like. Or, would have liked in 1987. Okay, I STILL like. You're indubitably h-o-t.
That's p-y-t.
Escapee from the court of Louis VI.
i hear that hairdo is making a comeback in some midwestern states...
holeeee crap. that is so. awesome.
bipdl: bipedal!
THIS IS NOT YOU .....IS IT ?
Holy spiral curl, batman. You look hawt. (I, too, remember Ted's. good times)
OH HOLY CRAP.
I MEAN REALLY, REALLY HOLY CRAP.
Holy SheepShit! I missed this one while I was on sabbatical. I'm in awe.
Post a Comment