- Get up.
- Grind coffee.
- Brew coffee.
- Pour cup of coffee, with half & half (milk?!? nay!).
- Fire up iPod (with iTrip FM transmitter) & turn on stereo & all speakers in the house.
- Check regular email.
- Check blog email for new comments.
- Answer a few blog comments by email.
- Answer emails from fellow bloggers.
- Comment on the comments, where desired, at 11.5
- Read Dave.
- Read BOBI.
- Read Danius.
- Read Heather.
- Read Bobby.
- Make 2nd cup of coffee.
- Read Anna.
- Read Fritz.
- Read TinaPoPo.
- Eat a tomato sandwich.
- Read Lightning Bug's Butt (LBB).
- Read BadGod.
- Go back through above-mentioned blogs and comment.
- Follow links to any new commenters' blogs; comment there.
- 3rd cup.
- Re-read & re-edit my story (Thumb) at Spinning Tales.
- Read BOBI again, comment some more.
- Nothing new on BOBI, go into archives & comment.
- Pick up where I left off in LBB's archives.
- Stop by Tolbs, wonder just what's up with the new blog.
- Search for Madman.
- Read Monkey.
- Read JJ at Purgatorian, and comments for FFF.
- Read everybody's FFF entries.
- Decide my story needs work, go to Spinning Tales and edit some more. Remove word fucking and replace with freaking.
- Replace freaking with goddam.
- Write up Post for today; make sure time stamp is on the hour or half-hour when publishing.
- Ponder ways of incorporating Soylent Green and Mr. Mister into future posts.
- Shanshu and Monkeybite are on vacation; stop by just in case.
- Peruse some other blogs: Julia, Mr G, Kris, Marrrrk, Hack, followed by an assortment from my links column if time allows.
- Stop by Dave one more time.
- Search technorati to see who has linked up lately, unbeknownst.
- Stop by BOBI one more time.
- Shower.
- Go outside.
- Do stuff.
- Return to house.
- Plan lessons, take a nap, or read.
- Repeat from the top.
It only seems funny because you think it isn't true.
Actually, if you are reading this, maybe you know it is true, because it is also you.
18 comments:
Yes, this sounds a lot like my day as well. What would be really cool is if you could sign up to have an email sent to let you know when your fave bloggers have added a post to their blog, like they do with the comment notification.
des,
I make that face sometimes.
I like to change my avatar every so often.
Yup, pretty true, got up at 3:30 this morning, caught up on all the blogs, spent the morning removing barbed wire from a section of the woods, came in to make lunch, and chase some comments from this morning... but it's soooooo cool, like a having a bunch of friends that you don't really know, it's trippy.
yeah, I'm starting to feel like I need to tell everybody if I leave for a few days, and I also designated Leigh Yung Li to let everybody know if I get killed by the train or something.
ps Harry Yak needs 1. a blog 2. an avatar. Whattup, stealthy shaggy beast?!
That is the best way to spend a Sunday...which is kind of like a Saturday today!
That's what I do as well. But I will party tonight. No, Really. Fine, I'm going to write another blog and watch a 5 hour block of CSI. Lksywv Ya'll.
Lather, rinse, repeat.
Yeah, this is me.
I am so glad you read my blog.
BY THE WAY: The ode to you has been completed. Please come read it.
I would be so esteemed.
oooo, I got a good one:
itgibsud: I think a new beer?
It's me! It's me! Add an orangutan, a deranged husband, an unusual 6 year old boy, and it's my day!
(Never heard of that Technorati Thingy... off to investigate.)
Oh... and I just wanted to show you my new clothes! Note that I'm the year of the Rabbit. A sad state of affairs.
Add "walk the dog" and change some blog names and that is my day.
sounds like my weekend.
except mine has a lot less brain activity.
and a lot more alcohol and sex and the city.
where'd you find time to make the list?
If I made a list like this it would be:
1)Get up
2)Do stuff
3)Go to bed
I cant wait to show Justin this proof that I am not the only one.
yea!
Aw, you grind fresh coffee! I can smell it now:)
Why am I so far down on the fucking list?
HHmmmmm?
I understand.
ysarwiar--the first one that ever rhymed!
aww lil puppy, c'mere, you.
Post a Comment