Let me guess. Your personal favorite was the little bear in the Turkish get-up?
I really don't like orange. I borderline don't like people with orange hair. I try not to meet too many but when it happens I put on my big girl panties and try to get through it.
7 comments:
Note to self: Stop using orange douchebag tanning cream.
once i saw carrottop, orange was ruined for me forever.
orange is the color of my nuts... I'm sorry, that was ambiguous. I mean orange is the color of my testicles.
I especially liked the life-sized, walking, talking dildo...I don't see those too often any more since moving from LA.
I didn't know that manikins came THAT anatomically correct
Let me guess. Your personal favorite was the little bear in the Turkish get-up?
I really don't like orange. I borderline don't like people with orange hair. I try not to meet too many but when it happens I put on my big girl panties and try to get through it.
Red hair is almost as evil as albino hair.
Post a Comment