Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
now thats funny!
it is funny. you're not wrong.
I'm so giving you a spanking. But not because of the post.
I really liked school lunch.
naughty naughty :)
I'll take a side of fries with that Asberger. To go!
Hahahahahahahaha!I can't stop laughing. I have three or four Asperger 'clients'. I swear to God, I want to kill all of them. They are so smug in their anti-social, I'm-so-smart-and-peculiar ways. And let's not even get INTO the mumble mumble.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
now thats funny!
it is funny. you're not wrong.
I'm so giving you a spanking. But not because of the post.
I really liked school lunch.
naughty naughty :)
I'll take a side of fries with that Asberger. To go!
Hahahahahahahaha!
I can't stop laughing. I have three or four Asperger 'clients'. I swear to God, I want to kill all of them.
They are so smug in their anti-social, I'm-so-smart-and-peculiar ways. And let's not even get INTO the mumble mumble.
Post a Comment