Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.
This vajayjay is not a toy.
February 28, 2008
More Positions I Can't Get Into
My first installment of Yoga Positions I Can't Get Into was such a blazing hit (I STILL get email about it ... from myself ... to myself ...) that I decided to do a sequel.
8 comments:
My body hates yoga.
I'm frightened of vacuum cleaners.
I think its because they go "werrrrrrrrrr"
That third one bothers me and turns me on at the same time.
I'm a complicated man.
I used to be able do that second one! Woo hoo!
I used to be able to do another one too (think, Nantucket) but that's another story.
that last one made me LOL.
i feel that way about getting myself into the dentist's chair.
I honestly can do the second from the bottom and the second from the top. I like to vaccuum. It's relaxing to me. White noise.
You and me both on that last one, sister.
hee hee. vacuuming is for chumps.
also, I'm impressed that yoga taught that first woman to leverage her cleavage so nicely.
Post a Comment