Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.
This vajayjay is not a toy.
January 23, 2008
I am so psyched!
My choir is singing Carmina Burana this April and I cannot wait! it's going to sound extraordinary. What a blast it is to sing music like this! And the timpani! Ahhhhhh! ... it'll be something like this:
I miss singing in a group. It's the most powerful, raw and connective thing (next to sex of course) that people can experience together. I wonder what would happen if you combined the 2.
Hey Round-eye Singing Girl, where did you get this video of an all Asian choir singing Carmina Burana...that is weird. Or, are they singing Calmina Bulana?? Oh my God, I am going to hell for that one...
16 comments:
i need more of this in my life.
"O, fortuna!"
O Fortuna!
(in my pants)
It will be very impressive!
thats tres cool!
Wow, that's quite a song! We played it in high school band. Probably won't sound as good as you doing it.
~Jef
I used to play the timpani. I miss that sort of stuff.
I love Carmina Burana...
It's the only opera I was ever able to drag my brother to, and he was blown away. It was awesome, the full choir, two pianos and the entire symphony..
Awesome for you!
I thought Carmina Burana was that lady who danced with all the fruit on her head.
I miss singing in a group. It's the most powerful, raw and connective thing (next to sex of course) that people can experience together. I wonder what would happen if you combined the 2.
Ooh!
I <3 Carmina Burana!
And Kat is a genius! I am totally up for a giant group grope/sing! O Fortuna, indeed!
Hey Round-eye Singing Girl, where did you get this video of an all Asian choir singing Carmina Burana...that is weird.
Or, are they singing Calmina Bulana??
Oh my God, I am going to hell for that one...
I love it though!
i also orgasm from the timpani.
I've heard that in some horror movie.
Or a commercial. I forget which one.
This is a real piece? I always thought it was like... something the universe invented for commercials.
<3 timpani.
Post a Comment