
The deadline is fast approaching!
Several four of you have submitted fabulous entries for my art contest. The rest of you: Please get your entries in by midnight on January 31!
Remember that you may represent the subjects in any way you can imagine, including hand signals, finger-paint, and cupcakes.
Bonus points for random use of the word "suckle" on a really old post somewhere in my blog! (no prize, just bonus points, and bragging rights)
Good luck!
8 comments:
I don't know how to send it to you, but please consider my "Early Bird Gets the Worm" post as an entry in your contest. Or, my "Shooting Craps" drawing.
for a second i thoight that was the "cloverfield" monster...
I can't seem to make it dirty enough.
that picture makes me feel funny in my tumtum
Wait 'til you see my picture, Jiggs.
Well, you used "suckle" on a post from 4/27/07 - Reason # 34 why I love my job.
Google searches are amazing!
wv: Paulo - first time a real name has ever popped up!
SHit! I'm too late!!!!!!!!!!
I blame it on LOST....
well that and procrastination....
well that and tits promised an ass kicking if she won.
So you see my dilemma.
Who won? Did I win?
I WANT TO BE THE WINNER.
Winny winny win win!
Win!
Post a Comment