Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I could have done without the Aerosmith song at the end.
After that, the last thing I want to hear is Aerosmith.
The Aerosmith in the background makes me think that he's not singing Nesson Dorma but rather blowing up a asteroid threatening to smash into earth. Now that Pavarotti's dead someone has gotta save Earth!
Frankly, I could listen to a little bit of Aerosmith just about anytime. As to the gem in the rough ... holy hail of asteroids! Incredible. Impeccable. Thank you for sharing.
Very uplifting, but I agree on the Aerosmith.
That's my favorite song, I listen to it every day on my iPod. Thanks! Nice to hear a different version sometimes.I will win! I will win!(loose translation from the song)
That was pretty amazing! I love you for sharing things like this :)
aerosmith has ruined the ending to so many awesome things. like that one aerosmith video with alicia silverstone...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The Aerosmith in the background makes me think that he's not singing Nesson Dorma but rather blowing up a asteroid threatening to smash into earth.
Now that Pavarotti's dead someone has gotta save Earth!
Frankly, I could listen to a little bit of Aerosmith just about anytime.
As to the gem in the rough ... holy hail of asteroids! Incredible. Impeccable. Thank you for sharing.
Very uplifting, but I agree on the Aerosmith.
That's my favorite song, I listen to it every day on my iPod. Thanks! Nice to hear a different version sometimes.
I will win! I will win!
(loose translation from the song)
That was pretty amazing! I love you for sharing things like this :)
aerosmith has ruined the ending to so many awesome things. like that one aerosmith video with alicia silverstone...
Post a Comment