October 14, 2007

I saw

... a male camel-toe. I know, how is that even possible?!?!? I saw it though. Ohhh, my eyes!!! I cannot unsee it! And now, neither can you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeewww...it's so....pronounced!

Verdant Earl said...

Grapes for sale!

dizzy von damn! said...

that's delightfully called mooseknuckle.

Anonymous said...

So, that's dick saluting the heavens, and the balls sagging to the earth. Lovely.

jamwall said...

Someday, I also hope I'll be able to wear my pants up to my adams apple.

Its a dream...

madge said...

mooseknuckle? aaaaeeeeeiiiiieee!!

Megan said...

you are so very cruel.

and singlehandedly responsible for at least 37% of the visions in my nightmares, when you combine this with TBDOA and WTF and all.

Alex L said...

You evil evil cow, you know dam well no one can resist the disgusting pull of the picture of the fabled male camel toe.... I'm going to have nightmares

Alex L said...

oh by the way found this you may be interested/hoffified at it for TBDAOA

http://www.beaniekids.com/ShowSpecialBK.asp?Action=Red

feel the horror

Melissa said...

Why did I click on that?

How does a man not feel that? Why would he not adjust himself? Isn't that what men do?

Kat said...

Unfortunately one of my university profs suffered from this. He also wiped his nose in the same napkin he wiped the food from his mouth with. He was special.