Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I know what it means!
It's the name of my favorite female clown. Cupsy the Clown.
I don't know what it means but I'll bet it has something to do with that mooseknuckle you posted.
Everytime I run into one of these I like I copy it and paste it into a word document with a brief explanation. Glad I'm not the only one who pays attention to these. I'll share it with you if you want.~Jef
What you call your cup when you're feeling tipsy.
Bill said what I was going to say.
It is sort of like busty. I think.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I know what it means!
It's the name of my favorite female clown. Cupsy the Clown.
I don't know what it means but I'll bet it has something to do with that mooseknuckle you posted.
Everytime I run into one of these I like I copy it and paste it into a word document with a brief explanation. Glad I'm not the only one who pays attention to these. I'll share it with you if you want.
~Jef
What you call your cup when you're feeling tipsy.
Bill said what I was going to say.
It is sort of like busty. I think.
Post a Comment