Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I bet you could make a lot more than just hover cats.
I made a few and they didn't like them. If you have facebook come and find me. I posted them all there. It's Butchie Dingo.
I'm tempted to create a "Hover Gene." As of now, I'm hovering in my pants.
How I love lolcats. It has been tickling me delighted for the past several nights.My favorite? "I'm SMRT. S-M-R-T"Oh, it's just fantastic, this internet contraption
Hover cats was a little known television cartoon in the 80s.
So that's what it looks like when they're all tucked up. I didn't know that I always wanted to see what that looked like until I saw it. Now I can die happy (until I see the next thing I didn't know I wanted to see before I die).
That picture is creepy in a way I can't even begin to describe.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I bet you could make a lot more than just hover cats.
I made a few and they didn't like them. If you have facebook come and find me. I posted them all there. It's Butchie Dingo.
I'm tempted to create a "Hover Gene."
As of now, I'm hovering in my pants.
How I love lolcats. It has been tickling me delighted for the past several nights.
My favorite?
"I'm SMRT. S-M-R-T"
Oh, it's just fantastic, this internet contraption
Hover cats was a little known television cartoon in the 80s.
So that's what it looks like when they're all tucked up. I didn't know that I always wanted to see what that looked like until I saw it. Now I can die happy (until I see the next thing I didn't know I wanted to see before I die).
That picture is creepy in a way I can't even begin to describe.
Post a Comment