Cap'n Marrrrk is riding to support Multiple Sclerosis research. He needs sponsors. Might you be interested? If so, please visit him here.
I didn't ask his permission to link for this, but it is a worthy cause, so heck.
I didn't ask his permission to link for this, but it is a worthy cause, so heck.
3 comments:
Dear Spinning Girl with 3 iis,
Fitty bucks is far more generous than I can possibly hope for from an e-friend. If you were here right now I'd give you a great big hug, and (with Alessandra's permission) a quick, kissy peck.
AND I see you are putting the power of the hugely read, stupendous Spinning Girl Blog to work. Make that two, kissy pecks (still with permission).
I'm feeling sort of blue today and am listening to a binaural soundwave thingy to relax me before I practice some drawrrring, and your donation has made my day.
Thank you, thank you thank you!
Cap'n Marrrrk (4 arrrrrrs!)
Login word: biecpz
karma, come radiate upon me!
Oh it most certainly will. I just got your donation.
Beijos to you too.
Post a Comment