I got an 80. I used to teach Sophomores. They had wierd names for each other. Fidel was Fiddy (like Fiddy Cent). There was this fat stoner kid that everyone called Jughead, and he insisted that I called him jughead. I had no problem calling that little stoner Jughead. It was fun.
4 comments:
I got an 80. I used to teach Sophomores. They had wierd names for each other. Fidel was Fiddy (like Fiddy Cent). There was this fat stoner kid that everyone called Jughead, and he insisted that I called him jughead. I had no problem calling that little stoner Jughead. It was fun.
Our teachers would call us all "future hoodlums of America."
I've always hated tests, ever since that pregnancy test my girlfriend had to take back in 1988
80. kids are weird. I live with a 5 and 11 year old now, so i know.
Post a Comment