Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Your making the jokes way too easy for me here.
Like this and like that and like this and like that and UH!!!!
Which just tells me a few things:1. You may get pissed off at the 'Expectant Mothers Parking" (like I do).2. You enjoy your own sense of humor.3. And sometimes, you get lost in your computer.
I was a member once...
Awesome.
that's sexist!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your making the jokes way too easy for me here.
Like this and like that and like this and like that and UH!!!!
Which just tells me a few things:
1. You may get pissed off at the 'Expectant Mothers Parking" (like I do).
2. You enjoy your own sense of humor.
3. And sometimes, you get lost in your computer.
I was a member once...
Awesome.
that's sexist!
Post a Comment