Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww...actually, haven't you heard of the sparkling soda that has flavors like Roast Turkey Dinner (potatoes, gravy and the whole 9 yards)? All combined into a tasty drink. It was on the food channel one day. I don't think I could drink down my Thanksgiving meal, I prefer to chew it. Then lie down.
8 comments:
It's got to be better than Dr. Pepper with lemon...
My pants just totally exploded.
That's a good breakfast right there.
Caffiene and nitrates. Yum!
I personally prefer the Dr. Pepper with used cooking grease!
Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww...actually, haven't you heard of the sparkling soda that has flavors like Roast Turkey Dinner (potatoes, gravy and the whole 9 yards)? All combined into a tasty drink. It was on the food channel one day. I don't think I could drink down my Thanksgiving meal, I prefer to chew it. Then lie down.
I just came in my pants.
I just swallowed my uvula.
what a sweet idea. I like meat and I like dr pepper.
Post a Comment