I found my grad school notebook, part 6 (and last).
I hope you have taken something away from this series, a lesson that you can use to improve your own life. I know that telling the tale has changed me in some profound way that I may never fully understand.
The End.


4 comments:
It's a little sad that "kissing" did not come up until #80.
What was the page behind the one we were supposed to read? From what I could read, through the paper, it sounded interesting!
ps. welcome home. missed you, ... this much. (holding hands very far apart)
TT -- ooh, that is a short story I began on the next page! A juicy morsel for another day.
missed you ... this many (holding up a few fingers, awkwardly, not sure if that is how you count "missings")
Fresh peas? Not so much.
But I heartily approve of things that smell of ginger.
Post a Comment