Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
The actual Yoda quote is:You must unlearn what you have learned.Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Yoda:Hard to see, the dark side is. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Hope you come back with plenty of choir camp stories!
10 points for hot chicks quoting Star Wars! Woot!
OMG i want him.
That paper spawn of oragami hell actually freaks me out. Like...really. I don't know why. *shudder* (It's still looking at me!!!!!!!!)
yoda, believe it or not, was a baritone.
I enjoyed puppet Yoda far more than CGI Yoda.
Enjoy! And awesome picture.
hope you have lots of fun singing your heart out, or had lots of fun , should you be reading this after you come back :)
hope you had a great time!
SING! Sing a song!Sing out loud!Sing out strong!la la la la la...la la la la la...
Post a Comment
12 comments:
The actual Yoda quote is:
You must unlearn what you have learned.
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Yoda:
Hard to see, the dark side is.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
Hope you come back with plenty of choir camp stories!
10 points for hot chicks quoting Star Wars! Woot!
OMG i want him.
That paper spawn of oragami hell actually freaks me out.
Like...really. I don't know why.
*shudder*
(It's still looking at me!!!!!!!!)
yoda, believe it or not, was a baritone.
I enjoyed puppet Yoda far more than CGI Yoda.
Enjoy! And awesome picture.
hope you have lots of fun singing your heart out, or had lots of fun , should you be reading this after you come back :)
hope you had a great time!
SING!
Sing a song!
Sing out loud!
Sing out strong!
la la la la la...la la la la la...
Post a Comment