Carmina did a science project on the elasticity of Gummy Bears as affected by their temperature. Here are the illustrations in her formal report:




I could not be more in love with the side views of the Gummy Bears. Especially the stretched-out one. Could you?!?!?!
14 comments:
Students reflect the work of their teacher. You should also be proud!
I dated a girl with a stretched gummi bear. Just sayin.
with all the heated molecules, the gummy bear now resembles a "gummy boat."
perhaps a gummy viking ship!
Stretched gummy bears just taste better. Period.
such creativity!
future leaders of america!
my gummi bear stretches to over 8 inches! booyah!
This is beyond genius.
There is so much genius in this I can't stand it. Either your students are just inspired or you're the best teacher on the planet. :-)
I like to take gummy bears and put them in the "69" position because it's funny. But I don't mix the colors because interacial gummy love is wrong.
~Jef
totally creative and clever! put a smile on my face! (thanks for sharing this. your job totally rocks!)
Brilliant.
Wow, that's impressive. Yes, the side views captivate me as well. Mostly because of the elaborate, painstaking detail that clearly went into such a project.
when i teach adults, i never get that kind if creativity.
sad.
love ya.
Hey SG! Hope all is well, have a great week!
Post a Comment