Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
That baby shouldn't be there in the dishwasher! It needs to be on the top shelf with the other fragile items.booooyah!
"How dirty boys get clean."
Oh my. Well... at our house we use the carwash. (We wish.) I get to see you in six weeks! Are you aware of this? Time is ticking. Tick, tick, tick. I feel I should get my fur fluffled before I see you again. (I'm going bald!)
Yeah so? The kid needed a washing and I got tired of changing his diaper!
Hey! we have the same stove!Cute kid :)
i guess i need to stop babysitting, i thought this was perfectly acceptable, as long as you occassionally check in on the youngster. darn. another good idea down the drain.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That baby shouldn't be there in the dishwasher! It needs to be on the top shelf with the other fragile items.
booooyah!
"How dirty boys get clean."
Oh my. Well... at our house we use the carwash. (We wish.)
I get to see you in six weeks! Are you aware of this? Time is ticking. Tick, tick, tick. I feel I should get my fur fluffled before I see you again. (I'm going bald!)
Yeah so? The kid needed a washing and I got tired of changing his diaper!
Hey! we have the same stove!
Cute kid :)
i guess i need to stop babysitting, i thought this was perfectly acceptable, as long as you occassionally check in on the youngster.
darn. another good idea down the drain.
Post a Comment