Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I thought that was "biake" and that it was a foreign word used for cheering on singers.
UNBElIEVABlE!
I thought it was a Japanese sexual practice.
Just a happy "hello" to say "I'm back in Amerika"! Wish I could've stopped by Estonia...Ciao bella!
I THOUGHT I'D WRITE IN ALL CAPS FOR NO REASON. I'M SUDDENLY UNABLE TO CONTROL THE VOLUME OF MY FINGERS.
I'm voting for Biake.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I thought that was "biake" and that it was a foreign word used for cheering on singers.
UNBElIEVABlE!
I thought it was a Japanese sexual practice.
Just a happy "hello" to say "I'm back in Amerika"! Wish I could've stopped by Estonia...
Ciao bella!
I THOUGHT I'D WRITE IN ALL CAPS FOR NO REASON. I'M SUDDENLY UNABLE TO CONTROL THE VOLUME OF MY FINGERS.
I'm voting for Biake.
Post a Comment