Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
heavy breathing
wit
no jacketSorry...I just saw Phil Collins' mug on the umpteenth replay of the VH1 Rock Honors, so that's what came to mind.
a fuzzy jock strap.
penisI always have trouble writing those internet dating ads, too.
Spatula?
towelyou know, in case you have nice furniture.
sense of humor(if people's gonna be walkin around with no pants)
cockring
codpieceBecause that's how I roll.
blinking LED cod piecesequinsmoustache
pasties
cowbell?
vajajaywhat can i say? im down with da sista's......
Post a Comment
14 comments:
heavy breathing
wit
no jacket
Sorry...I just saw Phil Collins' mug on the umpteenth replay of the VH1 Rock Honors, so that's what came to mind.
a fuzzy jock strap.
penis
I always have trouble writing those internet dating ads, too.
Spatula?
towel
you know, in case you have nice furniture.
sense of humor
(if people's gonna be walkin around with no pants)
cockring
codpiece
Because that's how I roll.
blinking LED cod piece
sequins
moustache
pasties
cowbell?
vajajay
what can i say? im down with da sista's......
Post a Comment