Kiwi are actually very hardy, sturdy and strong little creatures. They might not be able to fly, but they hold their own with their muscular little bodies, digging around in the Aussie underbrush for yummy snacks! Don't be sad, mate!
Did you SEE I finally made a perfect button for you on my sidebar? Sorry just had to squeal with delight over that. I love you in the most irritating manner.
12 comments:
hi i'm danny. i'm sad all the time.
The bird/duck?/marsupial? looks as if the weight of the world is on his downy shoulders. He's the Atlas of the bird world.
i agree with brian.
he looks as though he's been tipped over.
he's a platapus. he's fat - give him a break. sheesh!
Kiwi are actually very hardy, sturdy and strong little creatures. They might not be able to fly, but they hold their own with their muscular little bodies, digging around in the Aussie underbrush for yummy snacks! Don't be sad, mate!
everytime i look at that kiwi, i think about shoepolish.
i just about want to hug that sign.
It's like sad and beautiful.
Hi I'm Danny.
Please give me money.
He does look sad. Just like Danny.
Oh.
Ahem.
Yes.
Did you SEE I finally made a perfect button for you on my sidebar? Sorry just had to squeal with delight over that. I love you in the most irritating manner.
that kiwi is so cute, I just want to scoop out his juicy green middle with a spoon!
Is it because it makes you think of the You Tube animation?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
That is why it makes me sad.
Post a Comment