Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
That is a lovely monument. Very peaceful.
Those are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
I don't mean to intrude on this solemn moment, but there is an orgy over at Monkey's blog, and you're invited.
i love orgies. i'll bring my monopoly board game. i get to be the car!
Oh, it was beautiful!
I get to be the dog! Rauwf! There's no "beach" at your "beach"? Dude, where's the sand??
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is a lovely monument. Very peaceful.
Those are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
I don't mean to intrude on this solemn moment, but there is an orgy over at Monkey's blog, and you're invited.
i love orgies. i'll bring my monopoly board game.
i get to be the car!
Oh, it was beautiful!
I get to be the dog! Rauwf!
There's no "beach" at your "beach"? Dude, where's the sand??
Post a Comment