Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Those were trick questions.
70%!I missed that Pleasure Yacht one. I had no idea. I went for the Velveeta Encrusted Giantess. I don't know why.
60%I was fooled by the Velveeta Encrusted Goddess answer as well. Dammit!
boomshakalakah! 2nd place! One day I'll ride the pleasure yacht...
i KNEW you were my pleasure Yacht... got that one easy!3rd place, bee-otches!
60% I know you like the palm of my hand.
A pleasure yacht? Now that sounds interesting!
The Boy always says, "I know you like the back of my neck." Oh how we laugh.
i channeled the whole wasabi thing. my sick perverted ideas clouded by judgement on the others.
monkey! i also went for velveeta!also, i like that i was referenced in this quiz, but i'm a little sad i wasn't the correct answer.
i completely bombed. :(
I'm still better. Rub me.
I spun. I wasn't so hot.(I was mentally challenged at the time. It happens. There was a white cat at my door trying to get in - rather distracting.)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Those were trick questions.
70%!
I missed that Pleasure Yacht one. I had no idea. I went for the Velveeta Encrusted Giantess. I don't know why.
60%
I was fooled by the Velveeta Encrusted Goddess answer as well. Dammit!
boomshakalakah! 2nd place!
One day I'll ride the pleasure yacht...
i KNEW you were my pleasure Yacht... got that one easy!
3rd place, bee-otches!
60% I know you like the palm of my hand.
A pleasure yacht? Now that sounds interesting!
The Boy always says, "I know you like the back of my neck." Oh how we laugh.
i channeled the whole wasabi thing.
my sick perverted ideas clouded by judgement on the others.
monkey! i also went for velveeta!
also, i like that i was referenced in this quiz, but i'm a little sad i wasn't the correct answer.
i completely bombed. :(
I'm still better.
Rub me.
I spun. I wasn't so hot.
(I was mentally challenged at the time. It happens. There was a white cat at my door trying to get in - rather distracting.)
Post a Comment