Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
i feel like i'm being carried away to a whole new world of cyclops clownbabies! you complete me and all my twisted notions.
I'm holding my breath and hoping to God that man with huge belly doesn't burst all over my computer screen.Pleasegodpleasegodpleasegod.
so wrong - so very wrong
I really wonder about people who love those Anne Geddes photos.
I am gonna have nightmares ALL thanks to YOU Spinnerina...I hope you are HAPPY!
I'm guessing your image search keywords were something like these..."McDonald's" "Fat" "Clown" "Babies" "Bugs" "Cyclops"How do you do it!!? You find the strangest things everrrr.
the horror of it all is too much, i think i need to sit down now......
you find the scariest things.
Ok. I'm thinking therapy may be in order here. I'm just sayin' ...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i feel like i'm being carried away to a whole new world of cyclops clownbabies!
you complete me and all my twisted notions.
I'm holding my breath and hoping to God that man with huge belly doesn't burst all over my computer screen.
Pleasegodpleasegodpleasegod.
so wrong - so very wrong
I really wonder about people who love those Anne Geddes photos.
I am gonna have nightmares ALL thanks to YOU Spinnerina...I hope you are HAPPY!
I'm guessing your image search keywords were something like these...
"McDonald's" "Fat" "Clown" "Babies" "Bugs" "Cyclops"
How do you do it!!? You find the strangest things everrrr.
the horror of it all is too much, i think i need to sit down now......
you find the scariest things.
Ok. I'm thinking therapy may be in order here. I'm just sayin' ...
Post a Comment