Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
That is amazing!
WTF??? Is that HUGE Hawk or a LITTLE wolf?
I think it's an eagle and a fox.
i am disturbed and also excited.
Heavens to Betsy! I think it's a Boxing Day sale at the mall.
that fox was nibbling at my geyserhole anyway.
That's from my blog!
This scared me the first time, and still leaves me a little uneasy.I also like the little bird flying away on the other side. Do you think he tried that first?
I like it. I especially like the smaller bird (right lower side) who was probably escaping the fangs of yet another predator. And justice for all?
Whooooooaaaaaaa. Most excellent. That really made my moment.---
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is amazing!
WTF??? Is that HUGE Hawk or a LITTLE wolf?
I think it's an eagle and a fox.
i am disturbed and also excited.
Heavens to Betsy! I think it's a Boxing Day sale at the mall.
that fox was nibbling at my geyserhole anyway.
That's from my blog!
This scared me the first time, and still leaves me a little uneasy.
I also like the little bird flying away on the other side. Do you think he tried that first?
I like it. I especially like the smaller bird (right lower side) who was probably escaping the fangs of yet another predator. And justice for all?
Whooooooaaaaaaa.
Most excellent.
That really made my moment.
---
Post a Comment