Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
i'd prefer a chocolate spider on drugs.
chocolate dipped insects? Do you live on the set of "fear factor"?
Wait a minute, did I get kicked off the spinning bed???????Oh horror of horrors. Where is that razor blade...
p.s. I credit you with getting me off the ground with this whole blogging thing by the way. :-)And today, you crush me. Sigh.
I think they are quite tasty, but then... I am a simian.
they're not that bad.curried mealworms are way grosser.
Crunch...crunch...I wonder what is in the creamy center? How funny, the word ver is: ipuxm - how appropriate! "I pukes 'em!" hahahahah
i just horked a little in my mouth, but I'm pretty sure it tastes better than that.
i've eaten a spider, no, really... it wasn't the best thing i've ever had mind, and i did feel quite bad afterwards, it was a kind of 'when in rome...' type thing, anyhow it's another thing ticked off the 'meat i have eaten' list.....
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i'd prefer a chocolate spider on drugs.
chocolate dipped insects? Do you live on the set of "fear factor"?
Wait a minute, did I get kicked off the spinning bed???????
Oh horror of horrors. Where is that razor blade...
p.s. I credit you with getting me off the ground with this whole blogging thing by the way. :-)
And today, you crush me. Sigh.
I think they are quite tasty, but then... I am a simian.
they're not that bad.
curried mealworms are way grosser.
Crunch...crunch...I wonder what is in the creamy center?
How funny, the word ver is: ipuxm - how appropriate! "I pukes 'em!" hahahahah
i just horked a little in my mouth, but I'm pretty sure it tastes better than that.
i've eaten a spider, no, really... it wasn't the best thing i've ever had mind, and i did feel quite bad afterwards, it was a kind of 'when in rome...' type thing, anyhow it's another thing ticked off the 'meat i have eaten' list.....
Post a Comment