Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Is there crack in it? Because I feel like I could use some crack.Jesus Christ, I'm tired.
does it fit in my pants?if so, i'm all smiles..WORD VERIFICATION:echlrpsh <---- he echlrpsh'ed all over the carpet.
There are times when I could really use some smile medicine. Right now would be a great time. =0)
condiment-related movie for you.
Especially in the !@#$%*!! Damned wintertime!
Sounds good to me!
I think it's jagermeister.
is it sperm?cuz i spit.
Smile booster, liquid crack.. same thing.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Is there crack in it? Because I feel like I could use some crack.
Jesus Christ, I'm tired.
does it fit in my pants?
if so, i'm all smiles..
WORD VERIFICATION:
echlrpsh <---- he echlrpsh'ed all over the carpet.
There are times when I could really use some smile medicine. Right now would be a great time. =0)
condiment-related movie for you.
Especially in the !@#$%*!! Damned wintertime!
Sounds good to me!
I think it's jagermeister.
is it sperm?
cuz i spit.
Smile booster, liquid crack.. same thing.
Post a Comment