February 07, 2007

I'm sorry ...

... but I think you ned to know about Kikkoman.
Click the photo for soy-sauce superhero delight!






Thanks, Übie ... I think.



p.s. I am still accepting Morning Cup photos, I just have been too lazy/freezing/tired/crabby/menstrual to write my fabulous, insightful post. So bite me! I mean ... I love you, send photos. Thank you.

6 comments:

jamwall said...

kikkoman is a good representative for soy sauce, but not as good as the SOY BOMB!

Kat said...

Crap! See. I already forgot. I'll try again tomorrow.

jiggs said...

kikkoman is my hero!

soy sauce on omelets? Most definitely!!!

Ubermilf said...

Yay! I brought you a moment of joy!

Lee Ann said...

I like the fishhead man on the pyramid!

twolf1920 said...

Ok its official. I HATE rthis new blogger/Google crap. It took me 20 minutes just to figure all this shit out!

That rant being said...MUST HAVE SOY SAUCE....SUSHI NEEDS IT!!!