January 26, 2007

I love when a medicine tells you what it does, and to which body part.

asscream


Wait, do I love this? I can't remember if I love or hate it. I am overthinking ... oh yeah, I hate it. That's right. And I love it.

Let's make up some of our own!


Vajayjam.
Scrotussin.
Nippletite.


That's it. That's all I got. Think you can do better?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who could resist? I submit:

aureolilla
penisillin
clitorisex
rectulite
bum wash

jamwall said...

i've heard of "butt paste!"

speaking of which, we need to experiment..

WORD VERIFICATION: PUSTSMS (playful unicorns sufficiently tatter sam's molecular structure.)

Anonymous said...

Prostatickle!

Anonymous said...

Vulvaseline

I can't wake up today.

jamwall said...

PUSTSMS is also a female pleasure product.

Anonymous said...

penisin, rectums, titicillin,

Shanshu said...

My vote is for Nippletite. I just like the way it sounds.

Anonymous said...

You can purchase from the Vermont Country Store.

Anonymous said...

my avatar has vanished.

Butchie said...

Herpecin-L

jamwall said...

test test testing 1, 2, 3...


touch my heinie!