December 21, 2006

New & Improved Word Cloud

I thought it would be fun to compare Word Clouds from last year and this year to see what words I use more/less frequently. The most-used words are biggest and boldest.

I guess it's not as interesting as I had hoped.

But it is sort of revealing to see who emerges, who remains, who has dropped out of the picture, and what topics come up here is Spinnerland.


NOW

Word Cloud December 2006

THEN

Word Cloud February 2006

5 comments:

DaMasta said...

I'm still here, dammit. No matter what the word cloud says, yo.

bricotrout said...

it looks like jamwall has found a place in your heart this year. hes funny! sorry im not around more. we cool?

jamwall said...

i paid brico to say that.

Crystal said...

Ooh! I see me I see me I see me!

The first few words in mine are Air, Ass & Baby. I'm taking this to mean I am a fascinating person with a small vocabulary. Fas-sin-ate-ing.

Anonymous said...

I'm still working it around here. hoo hah!