Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
(thanks, Ookami)
i would now like to imitate president ford robbing a liquor store!
It made me laugh very hard too. I bet (hope) he already had a couple drinks before he tried to rob the store.Thanks for the linky! :D
Oh that had to hurt. I have to go watch it again. That's the best laugh I've had in weeks.
priceless!
Lord, what a jackhole. Proof that persistence doesn't always pay off.
Stopping by from LBSeahag's!That is one hilarious video and one stupid individual!!!
This is a thing of beauty. You could put orchestral music to it.
that shit is hilarious. he just wanted a few thangs. i love that he got a buggy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i would now like to imitate president ford robbing a liquor store!
It made me laugh very hard too. I bet (hope) he already had a couple drinks before he tried to rob the store.
Thanks for the linky! :D
Oh that had to hurt.
I have to go watch it again. That's the best laugh I've had in weeks.
priceless!
Lord, what a jackhole.
Proof that persistence doesn't always pay off.
Stopping by from LBSeahag's!
That is one hilarious video and one stupid individual!!!
This is a thing of beauty. You could put orchestral music to it.
that shit is hilarious. he just wanted a few thangs. i love that he got a buggy.
Post a Comment