, Tits McGee has sent me some early birthday love!!!
Here is how the magical gift appeared:

there was a beautiful box .

enclosed with purple beautifulitude.

and a font-like handwritten note.

a feisty card
there was a beautiful box .
enclosed with purple beautifulitude.
and a font-like handwritten note.
a feisty card
that makes me want to do dirty things,
and watch it sprout something ...
Thank you, thank you!
Henceforth, I shall forever think of Tits
when I am naked in the bath.
10 comments:
I'm so glad you liked it!
Henceforth, I shall forever think of you naked in the bath.
Y'know, just, like, all the time.
Wish I had Tits like that.
When I'm in the bath I'll think of ... I'll think of ... well, never mind what I'll think of ...
your tits are awesome. and also the gift is great too.
Such a dear, that Tits is.
you're so lucky to have tits like these!
Man, Tits is great.
Now normally, it would be "tits are great" But since in this situation we are only talking about one tit, I said "is".
Anyway, I know you barely know me and occasionally show up to say something to you. But I have to say it is really great that you have made friendships from blogging. That is really nice. Happy belated birthday by the way.
wow...he really knows how to send stuff in style!
Your phrase is very good
It is possible to speak infinitely on this theme.
You did not try to look in google.com?
Post a Comment