September 24, 2006

Please take notice!


I am taking a mini-break from posting while I tend to some affairs. In my absence, please fill my comment box with a short list of your favorite things.

13 comments:

Scarlet Hip said...

I would like to hear more about these affairs of yours.

Monkey said...

I'm with Brooke.

I also like bananas, cozy evenings by the fire (not in the fire), movie trailers, long drives through the country, cartoons, Purple, cake...

Verdant Earl said...

I love lamp.

dizzy von damn! said...

what affairs? they better be hot and steamy.

i like cookies. and cats. and vodka, and yarn and fabric.

and miniaturization.

thephoenixnyc said...

Favorite things. Hmmmm.

-The Peanuts theme song, travel in China, Nutella on toast, antiques, sports, Jeopardy, and the color purple

Found you through Brooke. Cheers.

Osbasso said...

I like hot teachers.
I like New England.
I like teddy bears.

Am I being too obvious?

dizzy von damn! said...

peanut butter, cheerios, apples.

gnomes, green, pirates.

knitting, donuts(!), the internet.

Tits McGee said...

my family
kittens
French cheese
boobs
math
punk rock
the internets
sleep

Come back soon, baby. And we want details about the affairs, please.

Scarlet Hip said...

Monkey took all the things I like.

I also like cookies and sleep.

And boys. I really like boys.

jiggs said...

aaaaaahhhh! I hurt myself on the edge of the sign!!!!

Freewheel said...

Affairs, huh? No details, huh?

Huh?

Anonymous said...

I like ME

Anonymous said...

sisters
oops paint from home depot
network television
pictures
V8
pedicures
portland
reading memoirs
spinning girl