How to react to this? I was never taught...
My dermatologist cuts off my mole, and on his last snip, it jumps from his scalpel and disappears somewhere. The next two minutes are spent hunting for the escapee. Me, my dermatologist, and his assistant, searching for my little circle of flesh. Finally the doctor steps back and it pops off of his tie onto the carpet.
He picks it up and puts it in the biopsy container.
What if the biopsy shows carpet fibers?
::shudder:: Nothing in life has prepared me for this moment.
My dermatologist cuts off my mole, and on his last snip, it jumps from his scalpel and disappears somewhere. The next two minutes are spent hunting for the escapee. Me, my dermatologist, and his assistant, searching for my little circle of flesh. Finally the doctor steps back and it pops off of his tie onto the carpet.
He picks it up and puts it in the biopsy container.
What if the biopsy shows carpet fibers?
::shudder:: Nothing in life has prepared me for this moment.
9 comments:
I am sorry, but I have to laugh, it sounds like a scene from a sitcom.
Glad someone found it!
Um, ew.
But I cartainly hope the biopsy comes back negative.
its not a mole! its a junior mint!
sorry...i'm so incredibly bad.
spank me..
Massively willies-inducing.
Spinning Girl without her mole ooh deary the world is changing ;-)
I sorry ma'am. You've tested positive for Stainmaster. We'll have to do a full scrub with stain pre-treatment.
I'm sorry, but you have been diagnosed with a horrific case of rayon.
Spinning Gurl...I regret to tell you that there is a mole in your organisation that will have to be CUT OUT...
Luckily I am 008 with a license to kill...
i've had two moles taken off already.
i have atleast three more that should probably go.
we can have a mole removal party.
Post a Comment