Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Sweet dreams.
Julia stole my words ;-)you don't need a beauty nap. you are already beauty-ful!
Mmm sounds nice. Move over; you're hogging all the blankets.
THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!
GAH! I am back and you have left.Must it be? If you are getting massages wherever you are going, you should know that I am extremely envious.
Enjoy, dear. Let your little fingers take a break!
Go to shleep, go to shleep,Close those big blood shot eyes ...Sweet dreams, dearie.:)
I hear you! Enjoy it.
Sleep tight!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Sweet dreams.
Julia stole my words ;-)
you don't need a beauty nap. you are already beauty-ful!
Mmm sounds nice. Move over; you're hogging all the blankets.
THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!
GAH! I am back and you have left.
Must it be?
If you are getting massages wherever you are going, you should know that I am extremely envious.
Enjoy, dear. Let your little fingers take a break!
Go to shleep, go to shleep,
Close those big blood shot eyes ...
Sweet dreams, dearie.
:)
I hear you! Enjoy it.
Sleep tight!
Post a Comment