April 21, 2006

I Laugh Every Time I Watch This.

High Voice

5 comments:

FRITZ said...

Oh, God. I saw that before, I don't know if it was you or someone else who introduced me...I split a side on that.

What's even better is if you look, the audience ISN'T laughing at all. It makes me laugh harder that this poor French host is the ONLY one in the entire studio who finds it all incredibly hilarious. It's like laughing at a funeral. For a long time. Loudly. And farting.

Oh, God. I'm watching it again.

Lee Ann said...

Omg! Too funny!

Lara said...

Hahahahahaha, that's so funny. Oh, my god.

jiggs said...

that's funny;

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

That poor, poor guest. I'd have to tell that host to sod off after laughing at me like that. And Fritz is dead on about the audience not laughing at all. Too funny!