Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I don't care for einstein, but I doubt he would wear a shirt that said E=mc^2I walked by a house that einstein lived in when I was in princeton.my friend that goes to princeton can go on a long diatribe about how einstein was an intellectual fraud.
I don't care what you say about Einstein, his moustache alone was a stroke of genius.
Ha! Is that a rat?! I l-o-v-e it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't care for einstein, but I doubt he would wear a shirt that said E=mc^2
I walked by a house that einstein lived in when I was in princeton.
my friend that goes to princeton can go on a long diatribe about how einstein was an intellectual fraud.
I don't care what you say about Einstein, his moustache alone was a stroke of genius.
Ha! Is that a rat?!
I l-o-v-e it.
Post a Comment