February 18, 2006

I am a Prankster!

Since he now reads this blog, I am re-posting this for my friend (the victim of the prank), Señor Calcetines. ¿Que tal, guapo?


A foreign language teacher in my school made the mistake of leaving his flash drive plugged into my computer. I made some new folders for him.

20 comments:

jiggs said...

Did you add any content to the folders?

Monkey said...

This is poetry. Pure poetry. Colon photos are always fun to pass around at holiday functions. And the "dirty words I like to say" should be a folder on everyone's computer!

Anonymous said...

Righteous

Spinning Girl said...

All things eventually become mine; that is the nature of the flocker-flockee relationship.

LBseahag said...

Yo quero Enchiladas...

madge said...

You brat! I love it.

FRITZ said...

I say this in the most asine and gooberish way:

"Girl, you SLAY me."

That sh!t was too funny. I can't even begin to attempt your humor. Bless you, S.G.

Bless you.

lime said...

oh that's a stitch! i like how you think!

Scarlet Traces said...

Hee! funny, i love the 'dirty words i like to say' folder :) you're clearly some kind of prankster genius!

henri Banks said...

You are so COOL !!!

Joe said...

heh. Wicked cool.

Kay said...

That is awesome. You've got to update us once the teacher realizes... If they can figure out it was you.

babyjewels said...

THAT is such a good idea. I want to do it to my boss.

DaMasta said...

What about "Hoes I Did"

twolf1920 said...

OMG~SPINNING THATS HILARIOUS!

Big Mama said...

That has to be the funniest thing I have EVER seen!!! LOL!!! I am dying over here!

Oh and your word verification thingy is making me write down:
pusmlf (I interpret this to say "puss milf") wrong very wrong, LOL!!!

aughra said...

nice work, sister.

jamwall said...

i've seen pictures of his colon. very handsome indeed!

Carly said...

I know this guy who once put a dynamo label saying "colon accelerator" on a basic sort of LAN adapter card, and left it laying around the cafeteria or somewhere at work.

The security people ACTUALLY put out an email saying a colon accelerator card had been found.

It was beautiful.

Anna said...

I love you. I mean it. I don't think I have laughed outloud at a post in a LONG LONG time. You have broken my dry spell....

Art. True Art.