shut up! sxofndr is NOT a real one!! my tag says iluvmud, a few weeks ago i ran into a lkn4snow. fairly similar right? a year ago i ran into H20lover. thats real close! years ago i tried to get 'earth' in colorado. it was taken. a few weeks later it passed me on I-25. before that i had STLYRFC (steal your face for you non grateful dead types) in california, last year i ran into that very plate on my street in SC. obviously im invading your attic as you claim to be doing to me.
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time in Fla. I always wanted to watch the shuttle launch in person. I love that Iowa plate. I should try that.
Oh, what's up with your pic? i thought the last one was great.
Jus' mixin' it up.
I miss your dog!
shut up! sxofndr is NOT a real one!!
my tag says iluvmud, a few weeks ago i ran into a lkn4snow. fairly similar right? a year ago i ran into H20lover. thats real close!
years ago i tried to get 'earth' in colorado. it was taken. a few weeks later it passed me on I-25.
before that i had STLYRFC (steal your face for you non grateful dead types) in california, last year i ran into that very plate on my street in SC.
obviously im invading your attic as you claim to be doing to me.
Post a Comment