yes! I have to plan activities with my students, then do them while weightless, and share the video with my students. And Northrop Grumman pays for it all!!!
Os--does anything look good on repeat? You are talking to the girl who had massive food poisoning yesterday. And my answer to that question is ... NOPE.
Zero Gravity was started by the CEO of the Non Profit I work for, X PRIZE Foundation. Another cool thing you might check into is our Auto prize, we are going to have some sort of high school competition soon. The contest will be on fuelourfurturenow.com
I have been reading you for years but don't think I ever commented. Congrats on your wedding! A great story.
5 comments:
I'm mucho jealous. Don't eat anything for breakfast that won't look good coming back up!
dude, that is so awesome!! will there be video? :)
yes! I have to plan activities with my students, then do them while weightless, and share the video with my students. And Northrop Grumman pays for it all!!!
Os--does anything look good on repeat? You are talking to the girl who had massive food poisoning yesterday. And my answer to that question is ... NOPE.
Zero Gravity was started by the CEO of the Non Profit I work for, X PRIZE Foundation. Another cool thing you might check into is our Auto prize, we are going to have some sort of high school competition soon. The contest will be on fuelourfurturenow.com
I have been reading you for years but don't think I ever commented. Congrats on your wedding! A great story.
Post a Comment