This post just gave me the chills. I am writing what I think is a wonderful toast to you and Jamwall. I love you immensely and I cannot WAIT for tomorrow! Kalli ja armastust teile alati!!!
omg! i go away for ages, and omg! you have my most heartfelt congratultions, yay! and more yay/cheering sounds! I hope you both have a fantastic day :)
14 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS OMG OMG OMG
Happy Wedding Day!
i'll be thinking of you!
congratulations!
This post just gave me the chills. I am writing what I think is a wonderful toast to you and Jamwall. I love you immensely and I cannot WAIT for tomorrow!
Kalli ja armastust teile alati!!!
oops, that was me, tuuna taco. but you knew that.
So very happy for you!!
I'm so excited for you two!!! I've enjoyed watching (sort of) your romance blossom.
Please tell me what animals each of you feel represent you, and your favorite colors, so I can make you something!
Wow. He looks really cute!
Congratulations to the both of you!!! Do we have to start referring to one of you with a different name?
omg! i go away for ages, and omg! you have my most heartfelt congratultions, yay! and more yay/cheering sounds! I hope you both have a fantastic day :)
Yeah Vegas was awesome. What was the name of that drive-through again?
Congratulations! I'm s happy for both of you.
Dammit, late to the party again. Congratulations you two! :)
belated congrats!!! xo
Post a Comment