Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
nastanda: I no nastanda you, can you pleez splain?fontila:A delicious combination of fontina cheese and vanilla, is fontila. Yum.baguism:A statement made while getting something "in the bag", that is, obtaining a desired result. Something like "Allright!" or, "Sweet"!Now use this word ver in a sentence: tingst
nastanda:Nastanda so close to me.Fontila:Becareful with the baby's fontila.baguism:The term baguism means to bag on ones friends.My word verification is: latisiv
I nastanda when people have the fontila to demand usage of word verifications in sentences... it shows a clear case of baguism on their part.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
nastanda:
I no nastanda you, can you pleez splain?
fontila:
A delicious combination of fontina cheese and vanilla, is fontila. Yum.
baguism:
A statement made while getting something "in the bag", that is, obtaining a desired result. Something like "Allright!" or, "Sweet"!
Now use this word ver in a sentence: tingst
nastanda:
Nastanda so close to me.
Fontila:
Becareful with the baby's fontila.
baguism:
The term baguism means to bag on ones friends.
My word verification is: latisiv
I nastanda when people have the fontila to demand usage of word verifications in sentences... it shows a clear case of baguism on their part.
Post a Comment